Monday, October 28, 2013

Want to know more about... the history of beer?

**First post on new series, "Want to know more about...?" These posts are meant to showcase an aspect in the realm of beer in an educational way.***

Greetings!

In an effort to continue my studies towards Master Cicerone®, it's well known that the best way to learn is to teach. So, I ask you, my readers, to assist me in my venture by asking as many questions as possible. Every single question WILL be answered!

Where should we start? How about at the beginning!
Want to know more about... the history of beer?

Below is a link to a short article about the history of beer. It's a good introduction to an interesting subject that I am straying to get more involved in.

Cheers!!

Gilbert “Charlie” Perez, Certified Cicerone®



Clink on link below for a breif history of beer:
http://www.history.com/news/hungry-history/the-hoppy-history-of-beer

Beer & Food Pairing

Awarded: Jan 16, 2022

Awarded To: Gilbert "Charlie" Perez